Only 10 left in stock
Introducing the captivating Dwarf Rasbora, a tiny and colorful gem that's perfect for your aquarium, available at Aquarium Roots. Native to the soft, slow-moving waters of Southeast Asia, these petite fish, scientifically known as Boraras maculatus, are renowned for their vibrant colors and charming personality, making them a delightful addition to your aquatic world.
Dwarf Rasboras are a joy to watch as they gracefully swim in schools, creating a mesmerizing display of colors and harmonious movement. Their peaceful nature and social behavior make them an excellent choice for aquarists of all levels. These rasboras are low-maintenance and can thrive in a variety of tank conditions.
Explore our care chart below for more information on how to provide the best environment for your Dwarf Rasboras:
- Species: Dwarf Rasbora (Boraras maculatus)
- Origin: Southeast Asia
- Size: 0.75 - 1 inch
- Lifespan: 2-4 years
- Water Temperature: 74-82°F
- pH: 5.5-7.0
- Water Hardness: Soft to moderately hard
- Tank Size: Minimum 10 gallons for a school
- Diet: Omnivorous - feed high-quality flakes, small pellets, and live or frozen foods
- Compatibility: Peaceful, suitable for community aquariums