Out of stock
Introducing Chili Rasboras, the fiery and captivating addition your aquarium has been longing for! Native to the freshwater streams and rivers of Southeast Asia, these petite fish, scientifically known as Boraras brigittae, are renowned for their striking appearance and vibrant red hues that bring a touch of warmth to your aquatic world.
Chili Rasboras are a delight to watch as they gracefully school, creating a mesmerizing display of vivid colors and elegant movement. Their peaceful nature and social behavior make them an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced aquarists. These rasboras are low-maintenance and can thrive in various tank conditions.
Check out the care chart below for more details on how to provide the best environment for your Chili Rasboras:
- Species: Chili Rasbora (Boraras brigittae)
- Origin: Southeast Asia
- Size: 0.6 - 0.8 inches
- Lifespan: 2-3 years
- Water Temperature: 74-82°F
- pH: 5.0-7.0
- Water Hardness: Soft to moderately hard
- Tank Size: Minimum 10 gallons for a school
- Diet: Omnivorous - feed high-quality flakes, small pellets, and live or frozen foods
- Compatibility: Peaceful, suitable for community aquariums