Only 3 left in stock
Scientifically formulated to provide newborn fish the exacting nutritional balance they require during the earliest developmental stages of their lives. High in superior protein sources offering newborns ideal nutrient sources, First Bites® will help your newborns develop excellent body form, exacting coloration and proper organ development. Give your fry their best chance at a long and health-filled life.
Rich In Highly Nutritious, Freshly Harvested Ingredients
- Unique low-heat production process prevents dissipation of necessary vitamins, nutrients and amino-acids
- Expect rapid growth free of dietary deformities or deficiencies
- Helps fry develop superior disease resistance
- Great for livebearers and egglayers
- Promotes proper feeding habits
- Reduces chances of over-feeding
- Reduces waste and saves money
Fish meal, wheat flour, krill meal, soybean meal, brewers dried yeast, spirulina, dried seaweed meal, rice bran, astaxanthin, garlic, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, P-aminobenzoic acid, silicon dioxide, monosodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 48.0%||min. 3.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 18.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.3%||min. 10,000 IU/kg||min. 1,500 IU/kg||min. 330 IU/kg||min. 220 mg/kg|