Twinstar’s Acrylic CO2 Diffuser dissolves carbon dioxide through it’s microspore ceramic stone into a fine mist. The fine mist helps the CO2 break down in your aquarium more effectively. This diffuser are made of acrylic which is shatter-proof, super durable and last longer than glass diffusers. Built-in bubble counter means less hardware in your aquarium for a cleaner more polished look.
- CO2 Diffuser
- Suction Cup
HOW TO USE:
After allowing the diffuser to soak in water for 30+ minutes, place the provided suction cup on the acrylic tube attached to the diffuser prior to connecting the CO2 tubing. Suction to the aquarium glass in a high flow area of the aquarium. Connect to your CO2 set up and enjoy!
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Soak in water for 30+ Minutes prior to use to produce smaller bubbles.
- Place the diffuser in a location of high flow to ensure the CO2 gets dispersed throughout the aquarium.
- If algae appears or if the bubbles begin to get larger soak the diffuser in bleach for 10 minutes. Thoroughly wash the diffuser with dechlorinated water before returning to the aquarium after a bleach soak.
- 13 Gallons or Less: Small
- Up to 32 Gallons: Medium
- 32 Gallons or More: Large